1. Installation via WordPress
- Go to
Themes > Add Newsection on your blog dashboard,
- Select and upload theme file,
- Activate new theme.
2. Activating required plugins
Skipping this point may lead to theme not working properly/inability to proceed with further installation guides
- If you see following message on your WordPress dashboard, click
Begin Installing Plugins,
- Select and activate all necessary plugins.
3. Common Installation Errors
Unable to install theme – "The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet."
Most likely you are trying to upload entire package, not just a theme. Please make sure to extract purchased and downloaded ZIP file to your computer first, using free software like iZip (for Mac) or 7zip (for PC). All necessary files are inside the package, including theme.